Having set the bar so high at the 2018 SoGlos Gloucestershire Lifestyle Awards, making 2019 even bigger and better was never going to be easy. But if there’s one thing the SoPublishing team love it’s a challenge, and we’re overjoyed to announce five amazing event partners who’ll be helping make next year’s awards a sensational success.
- Gloucester Cathedral, one of Gloucestershire’s leading attractions, is the iconic setting for the 2019 awards evening on Thursday 16 May 2019, when 350 Gloucestershire business people will come together for the live reveal of the SGGLA winners, as well as the chance to enjoy networking, supper, drinks and entertainment at this unique event.
- Cotswold Bar Company, a unique mobile bar service for events and weddings in the Cotswolds, will be serving up drinks from its fab vintage bar – with plenty of celebrations expected on the night!
- Oasis Events, specialists in bespoke party and event planning on Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire, will be ensuring the awards evening is another triumph – already busy beavering away organising suppliers, planning logistics and offering decades of invaluable experience.
- Dunkertons Cider, producers of some of the world’s best, multi award-winning cider from right here in Gloucestershire, will also be keeping guests refreshed with a selection of it’s flagship organic apple nectar.
- The Woozy Pig, a mobile catering company setup in Cheltenham amongst friends who were brought together for their love and passion of festivals, music, art and street food, will be providing a delicious porky supper, as well as a vegetarian and vegan option for the VIP guestlist.
Visit soglos.com/awards to find out more and, to find out about become part of Gloucestershire’s leading lifestyle awards, call the team on (01242) 210330.