Launched to recognise and celebrate the very best lifestyle businesses and individuals in our amazing county, the shortlist has been decided for the very first SoGlos Gloucestershire Lifestyle Awards – and voting is now open!
Following a surge of 300 nominations throughout February and early March 2018, a shortlist of the best-of-the-best was decided by the SoGlos judging panel, and members of the public now have the chance to back their favourite business, event or individual across 20 categories.
The new awards have been supported through category sponsorship by a host of leading local businesses, including:
- 16i | 16i.co.uk
- Simpsons Fish and Chips | simpsonsfishandchips.com
- Café Rene | caferene.co.uk
- Thomson & Bancks Solicitors | tbsolicitors.co.uk
- Gaudio Awards | gaudio.co.uk
- The Pyromaniac Chef | pyromaniacchef.com
- British Polo Gin | britishpologin.co.uk
- Move Sales & Lettings | move.uk.net
- Cotswold Home Cinema | cotswoldhomecinema.co.uk
- One Grove | onegrove.co.uk
- The Royal Oak | theroyaloaktetbury.co.uk
- Montpellier Lodge | montpellier-lodge.co.uk
- The Isbourne | isbourne.org
- Blackfriars Priory | gloucesterblackfriars.co.uk
Thousands of votes are expected to flood in up to the closing date of Monday 30 April 2018, while the official awards evening, when the winners will be revealed, is to be held on Wednesday 16 May 2018 at the iconic Blackfriars Priory | gloucesterblackfriars.co.uk.
To see the shortlist and have your vote, visit soglos.com/awards.